News & Events Highlights
Download the Madison Park App
- Stay current on ministry NEWS.
- Get details on Special EVENTS, like the Dove Harbor Dessert Auction and share the event with your friends on Social Media.
- Find instant access to MEDIA and watch messages directly from the app.
- You can also GIVE financially to Madison Park using the App. Just create a secure profile and you can give one-time or reoccurring gifts.
- And there’s MORE, you can Submit a Prayer Request, see the menu for Lighthouse Café and find Links to our ministry partners.
- Download the App TODAY in the App Store or Google Play.
Current Sermon Series
Life Lessons sermon series centers around the life of Moses and how the life lessons throughout his life relate directly to our lives. Lessons like, when you blow it, second chances, multiply your leadership, give away what’s been given to you. At every turn, we see ourselves in the life of Moses.
Dove Harbor: Dessert Auction
Thursday, September 18 at 6:00pm
The Edge (519 Golf Club Road in Anderson)
Begin with a scrumptious dinner and end with a fun and interactive fundraiser, auctioning off many fabulous desserts. Where else can you enjoy tasty treats while supporting a great cause. Tickets are $20 person available at Dove Harbor. Contact: Deanna Zimmer at (765) 642-1853.
Heartland Big Band
The Count Meets The Duke
Saturday, September 27 at 7:00pm
The Commons (Doors open at 6:15pm)
The music of two jazz legends come together as the swingin’ music of Count Basie and the styling’s of Duke Ellington join forces on this evening of great big band standards. Featuring international jazz vocalist Everett Green and vocalist Karen Sipes. Tickets on sale in The Commons, at the Church Office, and online.
Do Something Anderson!
Blitz Week: September 28 – October 4, 2014
Mark your calendars to join neighbors and friends in city-wide service projects. All of the projects and work sites have been identified by the City of Anderson. Sign-up online!.
RETRO Live Concert
AND THE BEAT GOES ON
Saturday, October 4 at 7:00pm
Enjoy classic hits at a live concert performed by Madison Park talent. Come early and enjoy ice cream, vintage cars and fellowship.
Tickets on Sale September 14. Outlets: The Commons (Sundays 8:30am-11:00am) and the Church Office (M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm). $10 adults. $6 students. Complimentary guest ticket available with each full-price adult ticket; advanced sales only.
Mark Lowry and The Martins
Friday, October 10 at 7:30pm (Doors open at 6:45pm)
Come and enjoy “Music & Madness” with comedian Mark Lowry and special guests The Martins and pianist Stan Whitmire.
General Admission Tickets
$15.00 – Group Rate (10+)
$20.00 – Advance purchase
$25.00 – Purchased at the door
$25.00 – Artist Circle (seating nearest stage)
Children age 5 and under, accompanied by an adult, are admitted free. Must sit on a lap and not occupy a seat. No ticket required.
Purchase tickets online or call (260) 484-1029.
This event is sponsored by Trinity Communications Group.
Tickets available beginning Sunday September 7 in The Commons and at the Church Office, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
A Christmas Carol Auditions
Saturday, September 27, from 9:00am to Noon
Rehearsal Room at Madison Park Site
A variety of speaking, singing, and dancing parts are available. Come prepared to sing, accompanist available, read from the script and perform a few basic dance steps, if auditioning for parts requiring dance. Performance dates are December 11-14 at 7:00pm at Madison Park Church. Contact: Jill O'Malia at (765) 641-4349.
Blood Pressure Clinic
Wednesday, October 1 from 5:30-6:30pm in The Commons
MPC Parish Nurses conduct a free blood pressure screening for MPC-goers and community friends. Contact: Sonia Smythe or Lynn Simpson.
Child Dedication Class
Sunday, September 28 at 9:00am in Room 178
Dedicating your child at Madison Park during a worship service is so much more than five minutes on the stage, it's a journey that lasts a lifetime! Parents are invited to attend this Child Dedication Preparation Class to learn more about the what it means to dedicate your child. The next Baby/Child Dedication Service is scheduled for Sunday, October 19. Sign-up for the class by September 14, calling the Church Office at (765) 642-2000. Contact: Paula Spear, Children's Ministries Pastor.
Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Conference
Saturday, September 20 from 8:30am-4:55pm at Madison Park Church
Men age 13 and up will be inspired and equipped to be God's man in today's world. Keynote Speakers: Jeff Kemp and Arnie Cole. Registration Fee: $53 by September 20. $59 at the door; Student (age 13-22 and full-time student) $29. Register online at IronSharpensIron.net. Contact: Indiana Ministries at (317) 773-6477.
ALL YOUTH EVENTS:
- See You At The Pole: Wednesday, September 24.
- Madison County Youth Bonfire Bash: Wednesday, September 24 from 6:00-8:30pm at MPC. Fall Fundraiser: Earn money for trips and event. Selling Krispy Kreme Donuts, September 14-October 5. distribution days - October 11-12
- DO Something! Anderson Blitz Week: Project Night: October 1.
- Fall Bowl: Sunday, October 26 from 6:00-8:00pm at Cooper Sport Bowl $5 per person. Bring a friend!
- Indiana State Youth Convention - November 7-9 in Indianapolis. Deposit of $60 due by October 19.
- Christmas Caroling : December 10
JUNIOR HIGH - IMPACT
- Sundays at 10:45am in Crossroads Auditorium
- Wednesdays 6:30-7:45pm in Room 176-178
- Miriam Project Service Project: Saturday, September 13 - 7:15 am at the Broadway Ministry Center
- Christmas Party: December 17 - Mufti-generational party in The Commons
Fall Teaching Focus: Huge Hearts Matthew 5:43-48, Following the teaching of Jesus, students will be challenged to Love All and have Huge Hearts for the Kingdom.
SENIOR HIGH - IGNITE
- Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm in Crossroads Auditorium
- STW OFFERING for video Projectors/Church of God India project, each week at Ignite!
- Bible Studies:
- Sundays at 9:00am in room 180
- Tuesdays from 6:00-7:30pm at Williamson's Home
- Parent Information Meeting: Wednesday, September 17 at 8:15pm in Crossroads Auditorium
- Fall Bonfire: Saturday, September 30 from 5:00-9:00pm at Busby Home - 6127 S 50 W in Pendleton. This event is for students, friends and parents.
- Casting Crowns/Mandisa/Sidewalk Prophets Concert: Saturday, October 11
- Ignite Men Chili bowl: Sunday, October 19 from 4:00-7:00pm at the MPC Cross Street Gym/Field. This event is for Ignite men/friends/dads.
- God's Girl: Sunday, October 19 from 6:00-8:00pm. This event is for Ignite girls and friends.
- Ignite Christmas Party: Wednesday, December 17 from 6:00-8:00pm in Crossroads Auditorium.
Fall Teaching Focus: THRIVE: Ephesians 3:14-21
Support The Troops
Sunday, October 5 in The Commons
Ministers to those serving in the armed forces and their families. Register troops, families and volunteer. Items are needed to send to the troops: Snacks, note expiration date. Toiletries. R&R items: appropriate books/magazines, disposable cameras, games, zip-lock bags, small plastic containers for storage, greeting cards they can send, pens, puzzle books, etc. Socks, dryer sheets, tissues, sunscreen, colorful pillow cases. Personal or convenient sized items are easier to ship. bring items to Grand Central any Sunday or to the Troop Support Table on the first Sunday of each month.A complete list of suggested items are available at Grand Central. Contact: Linda Eaton at (765) 552-0447 or Jean Covalt at (765) 643-2278.
Special Events Volunteer
Greeters, ushers, and product table volunteers are needed to serve at special events held at Madison Park. To learn more about upcoming volunteer opportunities, contact: Marti Euneman, Volunteer Coordinator at the Church Office.
Connections Volunteer Opportunities
Looking to get better connected at Madison Park? Serving on one of the Connections Teams might be just the ticket! Check 'em out:
• Greeter Teams
• Parking Valet Team
• Lighthouse Café Servers and Attendants
• Information Center Team
• Holy Ground Coffee Bar Team
• Hospitality Host/Hostess
• Athletics Teams
Interested? Contact Pastor Shelly Stottlemyer at the Church Office for more information.
There are currently no announcements for this section.
There are currently no announcements for this section.